The topic about shared real estate and ownership of landed property has become important only in the latest years. In connection with the rise of estate tax, the land’s cadastre value and the lease of land, the contradictions have also become more aggravated in shared real estate’s situations, which had occurred at some point when land reforms and privatization took place.
Search resultsShowing items 1 through 9 of 7.
Library ResourceConference Papers & ReportsDecember, 2017Latvia
Library ResourceConference Papers & ReportsDecember, 2016Latvia, Ukraine
Changes to the legislation governing the state registration of rights to immovable property and their encumbrances aimed at simplifying relevant procedures, they will improve the existing legal regulation in this area and are designed to ensure the safety and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the owners, users’ real estate by creating additional safeguards for them.
Library ResourceConference Papers & ReportsDecember, 2017Poland, Latvia
In the broadly understood process of real estate management owners and users as well as other entities participate, inter alia, banks, courts, notaries, appraisers, managers and intermediaries in property transactions, investors, construction supervision services, and architectural and construction administrative bodies, for which up-to-date, complete information on real estate is a prerequisite for taking appropriate decisions. Since 1989, real estate, and thus information on it, has become an important element of the economic development and functioning of the State.
Library ResourceConference Papers & ReportsDecember, 2011Latvia
The paper analysis the problems based on the fact that development of the real estate market make it possible for people to choose the most suitable accommodation not only in winter, but also in summer vacation. People interest of the floating house construction are increasing; therefore it is a time to evaluate and analysis the legal framework of the floating house construction, placement issues and the legal status of these houses in Latvia.
Library ResourceConference Papers & ReportsDecember, 2013Latvia
Forest is an important natural resource to the Latvian economy. It is useful to examine the historical context to estimate objectively the events that created the structure of forest property rights today. While 50.3% of all Latvian forests are state-owned and the remaining 49.7% are under different ownership, historically this structure has changed with the political situation and the authorities.
Library ResourceConference Papers & ReportsDecember, 2013Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Latvia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Europe
Using the database of eight Central and Eastern European transition economies compiled from the World Bank collection of World Development Indicators, the authors examine the relationship between high contract-intensive money as an indicator of contractual and property rights (or a general measure of the quality of governance and institutions) and performance of several macroeconomic indicators (GDP growth, FDI to GDP ratio, employment rate etc.) over the period from 1990 to 2011. The Pearson's correlation coefficients were used to determine the strength of the relationships.
Library ResourceJanuary, 2014Latvia
Prerequisite for sustainable development of the Russian Federation is the creation and development of a system of protected areas. Main mechanism that creates optimal conditions for the fulfilment of functions of the PA is planning. At the present time we have to admit that there are problems that prevent from appropriate functioning of protected areas and solving the tasks assigned to them.
Land Library Search
Through our robust search engine, you can search for any item of the over 60,000 highly curated resources in the Land Library.
If you would like to find an overview of what is possible, feel free to peruse the Search Guide.