PRIndex, the Global Property Rights Index, is a collaborative initiative between Global Land Alliance and the Overseas Development Institute (with staff from both organisations working on the project alongside expert consultants), that aims to develop and roll out the first global measurement of peoples’ perceptions of their property rights.
What can perceptions of data tell us about tenure insecurity?
Free online event
Thursday 24 November 2020
9.00 - 11.00 am Colombia Standard Time (UTC-5)
Join us for a launch of our report on land and property rights in Latin America and the Caribbean, followed by a discussion on what the findings mean for the region.
Chair: Malcolm Childress, Prindex Co-Director
- Mónica Ribadeneira Sarmiento, Prindex Regional Coordinator for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Fernando Carrión, Professor FLACSO Ecuador
- Mike Mora, Secretary of the Inter-American Network on Cadastre and Property Registry, OAS
- Amparo Cerrato Gevawer, Tenure Officer FAO Regional Office (FAO RLC)
- César Figueredo Muñoz, Executive Director, Informal Property Formalization Agency, COFOPRI
- Ivonne Moreno, Senior Land Administration Specialist, World Bank